Arnold & Scangas Architects
Arnold & Scangas Architects specializes in historic restoration and rehabilitation of historic buildings, especially in Vermont Downtowns. We are committed to providing buildings that are healthy for the occupants and environmentally responsible. Most importantly, we enjoy what we do.
Things we do:
• Problem Solving/Team Work, Restoration Work
• Rehabilitation/Adaptive Reuse
• Experience with Secretary of Interior’s Standards for Rehabilitation and the Reinvestment Historic Tax Credits Program
• Initial Assessments and Feasibility Studies
• Building Code and Accessibility Assessments
• Healthy, Low Maintenance and Energy Efficient Buildings.
Stowe Free Library and the Helen Day Art Center, Stowe, Vermont