The Union Church of New Haven Mills was built in 1851 and is one of the few remaining historic buildings in the small village. In 2010 the Church was conveyed to the Union Church of New Haven Mills non- profit. This small and motivated group have been excellent stewards of the building and have worked tirelessly to restore and preserve it. This grant will enable this group to complete the exterior painting and trim and clapboard repair work that is needed.
1772 Grant Funds Awarded: $10,000