The Starksboro Village Meeting House was built between 1838-40 by three denominations that shared the building. By 1919 the three congregations had dissolved and the building was left vacant and deteriorating. In 1957 a group was formed called Starksboro Village Meeting House Society. That group still exists today and is working to preserve the meeting house for generations to come. The grant will enable the group to restore the windows.
1772 Grant Funds Awarded: $5000