The building now known as Pratt Hall was built in 1935 and was Montgomery’s first church. The building was home to several congregations until 1974 when the Montgomery Historical Society purchased the building and saved it from demolition. Today, the Montgomery Historical Society is the steward of Pratt Hall. Pratt Hall is used by the community for arts exhibits and events. The funds will be used for exterior painting and clapboard and trim repairs.
1772 Grant Award: $10,000