The East Fairfield Meeting House Association was formed in 1876. In 1885, the meeting house became home to the Congregationalists Society and served people in the community until 2012. The Church donated the property to the Fairfield Community Center. Since that time, the FCC has worked tirelessly to make this building ADA accessible and to provide programs for people of all ages. With support from this grant, the group can paint their historic meeting house.
1772 Grant Funds Awarded: $10,000