Join us for an online fundraising workshop. In this workshop, we will discuss critically important fundraising values, techniques and approaches, and learn how fundraising has evolved over the course of the pandemic. The workshop will be tailored to meet your needs, and in addition to offering you fundraising skills for planning and implementation we will be available to answer questions relating to your specific project, capital, and operating fundraising programs. Due to the interactive nature of our online retreats, registration is limited. Please register early to guarantee a spot. Registration deadline is Monday February 7, 2022.
Presented by Christine Graham, CPG Enterprises Inc., www.cpgfundraising.com.
- This is an on-line workshop and will run on Tuesday February 15, 2022 from 8:45 am – 12:30 pm.
- The deadline for registration is Monday February 7, 2022.
- This workshop will be limited to 12 projects. You may register more than one participant for each project.
- Cost = $35 per person
- You will receive an email approximately one week before the workshop with the directions to join via Zoom as well as helpful hints.
- If you have any questions, please be in touch with Lisa Ryan directly at (802) 917-2994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo pictured at the top of this page is the Albany General Store, re-opened in 2021 after a community fundraising campaign.