Beautiful Shots of the Grand Isle Lake House
The Lake House is now used for retreats and training with special emphasis on nonprofit users, and for family gatherings and weddings.
The property and buildings were donated as a generous gift by Bob and Cindy Hoehl in 1997. In early 1998, the process of restoring the facility began.
The Sisters of Mercy, a Catholic order, purchased the property in 1956 and opened it as a summer camp for girls.
The Briggs family of Burlington purchased Robinson's Point and built the main building as a hotel in 1903.