Brandon Free Library, Brandon
The building that houses the Brandon Free Public Library (BFPL), at 4 Franklin Street in Brandon, is a 3 story, brick, Federal style gable front building constructed c. 1830. The Brandon Free Public Library has been a beloved fixture in Brandon, garnering widespread public support and adapting its collections and program offerings to serve the community, all the while remaining at the same prominent location in Brandon’s downtown. A grant from 1772 Foundation will help support restoration of windows.
1772 Grant Funds Awarded: $10,000